A sports touring boot that incorporates Alpinestars DRYSTARwaterproof membrane under its leather and advanced microfiber chassis, the Belize Oiled Boot is designed to offer flexibility and comfort on the toughest of trails. Featuring a new lateral ankle closure and an innovative flexi-blade system the low-cut boot features Alpinestars exclusive vulcanized rubber for grip and control on the bikes footpegs.CONSTRUCTION
- The upper is constructed from full grain leather on lower medial panel and suede leather on higher medial panel both with heat press texture for superior grip.
- New lateral ankle closure system includes 2 polymer buckle. The closure includes a ratchet with memory and a quick release/locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure; the all buckles are replaceable.
- Drystarmembrane layer between upper and lining for proven performance in difficult weather conditions.
- The boot height stops just under the calf to offer a sporty alternative to the traditional touring high boot design.
- Alpinestars exclusive vulcanized rubber plus injected PU midsole designed for optimal combination of comfort and grip.
CUSTOMIZATION and COMFORT
- New TPU Shin Plate and calf plate design offer support and resistance for impacts.
- Inner TPU ankles protector double density on medial side for protection.
- Bio-mechanical lateral flexi-blade system provides excellent front and rear movement while offering support and protection to the ankle.
- Soft poly foam surrounds the ankles and collar offer comfort and shock absorbing performance.
- Polypropylene insole with steel shank co-injected for excellent feel and rigid comfort and safety.
- TPU Shift pad made with technical texture for added grip plus foam padding on underneath for better comfort.
- Wide entry aperture for convenience with 2 lateral buckles (shin plate and instep) for a precise and adjustable closure.